Mile a Minute Card - bicycle spring
Quick and Easy! That is my stamping style! If it's yours, keep reading!
I love using patterned paper for the background in my cards! It allows you to quickly and easily put together a card and get it out into the mail in a snap! I call this technique a Mile a Minute card layout.
I borrowed the name from a crocheting techique that allows you to quickly put together an afghan.
You'll see how easy it is to switch up to use any paper that you have on hand!
The main paper is from the Country Bouqet Paper Pack in the Mini Catalog
Here are the details for this design:
- 8 ½” x 5 ½” Balmy Blue cardstock. Fold Base in half (shown as left hinge).
- Stamp a greeting inside the cardbase first!
- Center and attach the piece of 4” x 4” Heart paper to top half of cardbase.
- Center and attach a 4” x 1 1/4” piece of bicycle paper to the 4” x 1 ½” Mint Macaron accent strip. Add this combined piece to the bottom of the cardfront.
- Use pearls to accent the center of the wheels.
- Stamp a greeting onto the Basic White heart. Attached it directly to the scalloped heart accent. Attach in location desired using Dimensionals.
- Note: There is a piece of 4” x 1” high floral border paper to use as an accent inside the card. I attach mine centered at either the top or bottom of the card inside.
- Product List