We were able to gather in person this month for our first Christmas Card Camp!
This is the first in person event we've held since February of 2020!
The first card I presented included some layering fun!
Let's take a look:
Cardbase - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Real Red cardstock, folded in half for left hinge opening
Background piece - 4" x 5 1/4" Real Red cardstock
Inside piece - 4" x 5 1/4" Basic White cardstock
Pretty Paper - (Festive Foil Specialty paper) Piece one (2" x 5"), Piece two (3"x3")
Accent - Real Red Glimmer Paper 4" x 3/4"
Focal piece - Basic White cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Prepare cardbase
- On background piece, adhere paper layer one (keeping equal border on top, bottom and left side).
- Attach the square paper towards the top (keeping equal spacing left and right).
- Attach the red glimmer piece at the bottom edge of the square paper.
- Wrap a piece of trim along the left side of the background piece. Attaching at the back (I used transparent tape). Tie a shorter piece of trim to create a knot. Trim ends.
- Attach a Wonderful Snowflake using a Mini Glue Dot to the top corner of the pretty paper layers.
- Attach the background piece to the cardbase using Dimensionals keeping equal spacing on four sides.
- Stamp Santa onto the top center of the focal piece and a greeting at the bottom center. Use markers to color in Santa.
- Attach the focal piece over the snowflake using Dimensionals.
- Accent the ball of the hat using an Iridescent Rhinestone.
- Stamp a greeting onto the neutral cardstock piece for the inside and then attach inside, keeping equal spacing on four sides.
The stamp set that I used for this card came from the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit.
I've said it before and I'll say it again!
I'm a BIG FAN of Paper Pumpkin!
I LOVE getting an exclusive stamp set every month.
You can see why Paper Pumpkin is such a great value!
Not only do you get the awesome project that is included in the kit, but you can use the stamp set to create your own projects after.
You should become a monthly Paper Pumpkin subscriber so you never miss out on the exclusive stamp set!