How about a little crafting inspiration?!
This card is from a recent Card Kit in the Mail and is a Classic Card Layout!
This means that can be made using any paper pack, and any color combination!
One design, that can be done multiple ways!
Here are all the details!
Cardbase - Basic White, cut a half sheet ( 8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and then fold in half for a left hinge card
Tips for creating the card:
- Stamp a greeting onto a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. Die cut it using the smaller of the two shapes. Run the Green cardstock piece through the die cut machine using the larger die at the same time.
- Cut out all your paper and cardstock pieces.
- Attach the paper layers onto the cardstock layers and your greeting label onto its accent layer.
- Attach the combined rectangle layers to the left side of the card base. Leave approx. 1/2" border at the left side and 1/8" at both the top and the bottom.
- Attached the combined square layers to the top area of the card front. leave approx 3/4" border to the top and 1/8" to the right.
- Using Dimensionals attach the greeting tag onto the bottom of the square piece leaving approx 1/2" space to the bottom of the card.