Card Layout Inspiration Project April 16 2023
his card was in one of our Card Kit in the Mail offerings from February 2022.
The products used on this card are retired or will be retiring.
The card is shown as a sample and inspiration for you to use your own products.
Cardbase: So Saffron (retiring color) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Pretty Paper piece 1 : (striped) 1 " x 5 1/4"
Pretty Paper piece 2: (floral) 3" x 5 1/4"
Accent strip: Old Olive - 4" x 3/4"
Accent Tag: So Saffron (shown punched with retired punch)
Greeting Tag: Basic White - size determined by punch or die used. As shown punched with the retiring Rectangle Postage Punch
• Fold your cardbase in half for a left hinge fold.
• The two pieces of pretty paper together (4" wide) are centered and attached to the card front. Put the narrower piece to the left side and the wider piece to the right side.
• Center and attach the accent strip at about 1/2" up from the bottom of the pretty paper.
• Punch or die cut your choice of shapes for the tag accent layer.
• Stamp a greeting onto the neutral cardstock and punch or die cut with your choice of shapes.
• Layer and attach the greeting tag onto the accent tag. Use Dimensionals to attached the combined tag to the location of your choice along the accent strip.